Snapchat initially started as a messaging and media sharing app. It allows the app users to upload stories by adding images, posts, and videos. An album is Breathing, which is designed by users, and they share their accounts with friends.
The snap score is calculated based on the number of photos, snaps you uploaded and chats received in Snapchat. Snap score increases with the upload of snaps and chats that the user does. If the user uploads a significant amount of photos or videos, they get a snap streak with the increase in snap score.
Can you Hide your Snap Score?
In short YES.. Back to the topic, If you’re like most people, you probably don’t want everyone to know your Snapchat score. After all, it’s your snapchat account’s private data that reflects how active you are on the app. Luckily there are few ways you can use to Hide snap score from others. In this article TechDae will show the tips and tricks to hide your Snapchat score in 2022.
3 Ways to Hide Snap Score on Snapchat 2022
1. Adjusting Profile privacy settings to Hide Snapchat Score from Strangers
- At first Open the Snapchat app on your phone, navigate to your profile by tap on your “Profile icon”.
- And then tap the “Gear wheel” (Settings) icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the settings, scroll down to the Who can section. Tap “Contact me” option.
- There you will have to choose the “My friends”.
- Your changes will be automatically saved, Hereafter only the people who are your Friends on Snapchat only able to view your Snap score. Thus protecting your privacy from strangers viewing your snap score.
2. Hide Snap Score from Someone
The previous method will only prevent the strangers from seeing your snap score. But, All of your friends still be able to see your snapchat score. If you also want to hide score on snapchat from your friend or friends, you need to Remove Friend.
- Open Snapchat app and Swipe right to navigate to the Chat list.
- Find a person’s chat that you want to hide your snap score. Press and hold on the friend’s name.
- Select the “Manage Friendship” option.
- And then tap the “Remove Friend”.
This method will help you to hide the snap score from them.
3. Block Profile to hide a Snap Score from a person
- Open Snapchat app on your phone. Then look through the Chat List on the SnapChat.
- Look for a particular person’s conversation with who you don’t want to share your snap score. And then, go to the profile section of the person.
- Tap and hold on the friend’s name and Select the “Manage Friendship” option.
- Choose the “Block” option. This process will let you hide your snap score from them.
All the above mentioned in the blog are the easiest way to hide your Snapchat score. It is next to impossible to decrease the snap score, and Uploading fewer images and being inactive will help reduce the snap score, leading to concealing score from friends. You can conclude that all the ways mentioned above can improve your SnapChat’s hiding capabilities.
Keep low scores on snapchat, and you get more time to improve in your life by doing more productive work, which leads you to make your future better rather than spending unfruitful time.